Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Seriously, you haven't lived until you've witnessed your students dancing around to Kate Bush, IBlameCoco, The Comsat Angels and Amanda Palmer. 

"Oh miss janette, I like this song.  Dance with me? "

How could I resist?

Unfortunately, due to the fact that the music was being played by my iPad and I neglected to bring my camera, there is no photographic evidence of this. 

I used to post my classroom playlists elsewhere with the tag "anarchy in the pre-k "
If you have any songs you play for your kids (the ones you made or the ones you teach) that aren't expected children's songs, I'd love to know what they are.

Not sure if playing the Laibach cover of Warm Leatherette is appropriate for my crew, think I'll just go back to listening to that one without them. 

<3,

miss janette

No comments:

Post a Comment